– [Boy] Alright, this mans is– (bass drum sound) (cheering) – Standing on a skateboard! Wanna see something really cool? I’m gonna show you but first,
we gotta go get breakfast and you guys are coming. (downtempo electronic music) Hi! (tires screeching) Raise me up. I’m gonna leave. Bye. Alright, back to the best day ever. You ready? We got like four hours ’til
Tanner goes to the airport. It’s gonna be a fun four hours. This is what I wanted to show ya. They’re ready, check this out. Everybody, I have an
important announcement! Focus, focus, everyone here? Everyone over here by the cereal wall. Are you ready for this? Alex, hold this.
– [Man] Ah, okay. Gillest. – [Man] What. (cheering) – Check it, Garlik. – [Man] Wow. – Honey Boi? (laughing) Is that your gamer tag? – Yeah, Honey Boi. – Hey R.J.! – [Man] Hey, that’s me. – Oh snap, what’s this? An unexpected plot twist? – [Man] T-Fox? – T-Fox!
(shouting) Alberto! – [Man] Yay. – Holladay. – Let’s go. – Mrs. Duras, and are you ready for this? The best one, let me just show
you guys how amazing this is. (cheering in surprise) Baby Adley jersey! – [Man] That’s amazing! – I’m so excited to show her this! I have one too.
– Follow us on Twitter. – Hit that, right now. – Also sub while you’re here. – Brandon, where’s the
easiest spot to hit? – How about right here? Right here. – Dude, I’m so hyped on these. – We help each other, we help each other. – Oh snap, I actually feel like I could play video games right now. I agree, mandatory jersey wearing today. If you get caught with your
jersey off, ten pushups. – Could it be like a
Friday mandatory thing? Every Friday– – I think like a Monday,
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mandatory jersey day. Tuesdays, you can do whatever you want. Marcos, let me see those Honey Boi! – Get me and Alex in this shot. Look at this, Honey Boi! That’s my new name baby! You wanna know why? My cat, my first cat, was named Honey Nut and then the tag that I
used here was Space Boi– – This is too much, this is too much. – No, it’s not, don’t– – Anyways guys, remember to like and subscribe this video today (laughs). (crashing sound) We just got a really big box. Look at this thing. I think I know what it is
too and it’s gonna be good. Tanner’s skateboarding. Tanner! (crashing sound) Why are there drift carts right here? Let’s just leave ’em right here in case we wanna ride them again. Look, we got a package. Trust me, this is a good one. (crashing sound) Hey, I’m vlogging! – I’m vlogging! – Hey, vlog high five. – High five, oh, that was cool. – I think I know what this is. I think you’re gonna be really excited. – I really don’t know what’s
in the box when I kicked it. – Hold on, no it’s good, it’s strong. (crackling sound) – That’s not a knife. – It works, I pried it open. – What is it? – Wait, you’ll see. Oh man, this is gnarly! It’s even gnarlier in real life. (scratching sound) – Okay, now you’re good. (chuckles) Oh my God! – Dude, look at this thing! It’s a monster! Oh snap, I’m excited. – Oh my God, it’s huge. – This is Fiik skateboards. We rode ’em in Ireland. Super hyped on ’em, so
they sent me this beast. It’s gonna be gnarly. – Actually, this is like the biggest skateboard I’ve ever been on. – Yeah, yeah, this is by far. Seriously, check this out dude! Look, normal skateboard, big skateboard. I could ride my normal skateboard on my big skateboard. Holladay.
(shouting) Are you ready for this? – [Boy] Alright, this mans is– (loud noise) (cheering) – Standing on a skateboard! How does this thing work dude? I feel like I need a
college degree for this. – This video was filmed in
front of a live studio audience. – [Man] Look at this live studio audience. – Hopefully, I just
figured out how to do this. – I’m a professional.
– That’s huge. – Guys, I got one question. Where’s the charger? (laughing) – Oh (bleep). – Oh, it’s working! You ready for this? – Oh, this is beautiful. – Oh dude, that actually worked. – Go, Sean, go! – Whoa! – Go Sean. – Should we take it outside? – Yes, we should. – I got one question though. There’s not like a charging cable. – Is there a place to plug it in? – See like, there’s a plug, oh wait, we have those chargers already! It’s the same chargers. Let’s take it outside? We’re taking it outside, watch out boxes. (imitates engine sound) Oh snap. (cars driving in distance) (shouts) Stop, it’s the road! You can’t go in there. No, it’s off-road, we
can’t take it in the road. It’s an off-road. (plane flying overhead) (shouts) Ah, the transfer! You know I nailed that transfer. Ay, he saw! (children cheering) Alright, destination, remember these dirt hills
that we used to ride on. They’re not really dirt hills anymore. They’re kind of like chunks
of asphalt hills now. It’s a little bit more
scary but still doable. Cut back to the clip of me
riding down the giant dirt hill on a one-wheel, that was gnarly, go. – [Man] Oh my gosh. (excited cheering) Right, am I right? This is the same but just a little bit gnarly ’cause asphalt. We got bigger wheels. Actually these are smaller
wheels but we got four of ’em. – Time to take her up. You got it, you got it. – Half the challenge is just getting up! (squeals) That was so much work. – [Man] Alright, one more
try, he’s gonna ride away. – [Man] You can do it! – He thinks I can do it. This is for Space Station Gaming. It’s not even a video game but it’s for Space Stating Gaming. (cheering) What! Too easy! Too easy. Tanner, are you gonna give it a go? – Yeah, I think I might. I’m not much of a skateboarder. If we have an off-road
scooter, you know I’d be there but I’m a give it a shot. (tires grinding) (downtempo electronic music) – I think it’s like that, well semi-truck crossing, hold on. Wait for it, time lapse, semi time lapse. (calm elevator music) Alright, so the board’s
not going super fast and we didn’t get a charger so we gotta figure out
how to charge this thing. I think it’s almost out of, dump truck time lapse, hold on. (“Jeopardy” music) Anyways, we’re gonna
go back to the office. See if maybe the drift
cart charger will work or the one-wheel charger or something. This thing mobs off-road, like we’re going on rocks, big hills, asphalt, and it just slays
but it has no battery power. Hold on, dump truck time lapse. (intense electronic music) So yeah, back to the
space station, let’s go. Tanner, you realize we gotta go to the airport like ten minutes ago? – I’m practicing dude, I gotta get better. – Let me see an aerial,
let me see an aerial. Tanner learned aerials,
are you ready for this? Oh, oh snap! The redirect to a wall ride! – It’s not that big of a deal. – (chuckles) It’s a pretty big deal. – It’s a pretty big deal, I just don’t wanna like brag you know. – So about us leaving to
the airport ten minutes ago, we should probably do that soon. – Yeah, but watch this, ready? Oh, I messed up again. I’m a get there though. – Just cut this to make it look
like he did something good. Dude, I know why you’re messing up. Hold up, hold up, watch this. Space Station gaming jersey. Alright, now get a goal. (laughing) – I still scored! – Yay he still got it! – I did it on purpose.
– It was the jersey, dude. As a responsible friend, I’m
making you go to the airport. Come on, bro.
– No. – Bring it in, bring it in,
Space Station Gaming team. We’re making you one of
those football tunnels. Space Station Gaming on
three, one, two, three! – [All] Space Station Gaming! (cheering) – Outta here, ladies and gentlemen! Did you just slap his butt? See ya in a week and a half. – Bye, see ya soon for (bleep). – Oh snap, bleep that out but that’s a surprise you guys
are going to find about soon. Later, dog! – Alright you guys, drive safe. – [Man] Later bro.
– Bye. I like that guy, he’s awesome. As you just heard him say, we have a really, really
awesome surprise coming really, really soon in like how long? – Week and a half, dude. – Week and a half, Alex is coming. This is wild guys, we’re going somewhere I’ve never ever gone before. Me, Alex, and T-Fox, and you guys. It’s gonna be hype, more about that later. Guys, if I could get a
really cool license plate for the Porsche, this
is what I’d have it say. Pog Bones! – Pog Bones (laughs). What is that?
– Dude, that’s the future. Pog Bones is the future, man. Hey. Where’s Adley? Are there sharks on the couch? Hi Mom, do you know where Adley is? – No. – Adley, where are you? – [Child] Boo! (shouts) You were right there? Okay, I have a surprise for you. Here’s your surprise. – What’s that? – What is it? – It’s a shirt. – It’s a shirt.
– It’s a shirt. It has your name on it. – It says ‘Baby Adley’. Look, it’s from daddy’s work. – Space station. – Yeah, it’s the space station. Give this to mom. – (gasps) Mommy got one? Oh my gosh. – Put your arms in. Oh yeah! – [Mom] It’s a little dress! – You’re so cool. (child laughing) – Oh yeah, you could be our model babe. – Oh thanks. – That looks good, lemme see the back. Mrs. Duras, you’re actually like the best one at Pub G in
the office so it’s true. I’m not even kidding. Not counting Tall Chicken, Jenny has gotten more chicken dinners than anyone at the office. – No, I think Brandon’s beat me. – No, Brandon’s only got a couple. You’ve gotten like four or five now. It’s a true story, she’s
just embarrassed by it because she doesn’t wanna be a gamer girl. – [Child] I wanna go right there. – [Mom] On the ceiling? – You wanna touch the ceiling? (child laughing)
Here we go. She’s gonna walk on the ceiling! She’s crazy! – Careful, daddy. – [Mom] Careful daddy. – Do you wanna end the vlog upside down? Bye.
(child laughing) (downtempo electronic music) (imitates monster roar) (children laughing)