Articles, Blog

Charging hoverboard sparks Riviera Beach house fire

Charging hoverboard sparks Riviera Beach house fire


3 more hoverboards for your kids, it’s as simple as that.” BREAKING NEWS 3 AT 6-29.. A HOVERBOARD CAUGHT FIRE OVERNIGHT, FORCING A RIVIERA BEACH FAMILY OUT OF THEIR HOME.WPTV NEWSCHANNEL 5’S ANDREW RUIZ IS LIVE WITH THE WARNING-YOU’LL ONLY SEE ON 5.PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO THEM.BUT IT DID.AND NOW THIS FAMILY SAYS THEY WILL NEVER BUY A HOVERBOARD TAKE A LOOK AT THE MANGLED HOVERBOARD. IRONICALLY THEY SAY THEY HADN’T USED IT IN A WHILE.THEY BOUGHT BACK IN DECEMBER-AND WENT TO CHARGE IT LAST NIGHT.CHERYL WADE SAYS SHE FRANTICALLY ESCAPED THE ROOM. SHE DESCRIBES HOW THE FIRE STARTED AND WHAT SHE DID TO TRY TO PUT IT OUT.”late tonight my granddaughter decided she wanted to charge her hover board, she plugged it in and 10 minutes later, it just started smoking and the fire just burst up and i jumped up, I was trying to wake her up, and then I’m trying to bam it with her covers and it just went poof.” FIREFIGHTERS SAY SHE IS SMART FOR CLOSING THE DOOR SHE IS SMART FOR CLOSING THE DOOR TO THE ROOM AND CONTAINING THE FIRE TO THE BACK OF THE HOUSE. WADE SAYS SHE WAS AWARE OF THE RECALLS AND THE DANGERS PEOPLE HAVE WARNED OTHERS ABOUT.WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT BRAND OF HOVERBOARD THIS WAS.WADE AND HER FAMILY ARE STAYING AT A NEARBY HOTEL-WHICH THE RED CROSS PUT THEM UP IN.ANDREW RUIZ WPTV NEWSCHANNEL 5.

Be the First to comment.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *