– Whoever makes the Yeti fall, has to put spaghetti on their face. – Real spaghetti? – Real spaghetti. – Okay – Okay, don’t let the Yeti fall. – Ooh! He moved. (gasps) How did he not touch right there? – I need to take two of them. – Woohoo! Guess what this means, Adley? You get all the spaghetti on your face. Are you ready? Are you ready for the spaghetti? – Yes. (giggles) – [Mom] Okay, Yeti and Adley. (Adley giggles) I have our lunch ready. – Mom, do we have forks too? – Oops, I forgot the forks. – Yeah. – It’s okay, we can just slurp them in. – My turn, let me get it. – Whoa, that’s a lot. This reminds me of “Lady and the Tramp.” You remember that movie? You’re also slurping
your hair in. (laughs) What should we do after this? – Let’s play a game. – I have the perfect game. – What is it? – It’ll go good with our spaghetti game. Let me go get it. Look, it’s a spaghetti game. Yeti in my Spaghetti. Should we play it? – Uh huh. – Okay, let’s open it. – Hey mom, flip that around. The little guy’s right there. – Yeah he is, it’s a Yeti. Let’s see if we can get him out of there. – Yummy spaghetti. – Here he comes. Oh look! It
comes with a spaghetti bowl, here’s the Yeti. – [Adley] Mom, watch out,
the spaghetti’s behind you. – [Mom] Okay. – I’ll move it to the table. Here, Mom. – Look at these spaghetti noodles. How do we play this game. – Pick one of them up. (soft laughter) – So take some noodles,
and put it on the bowl. It has to stay on top, like this. In crazy ways. We’re gonna give some
this way and that way. Now, we put the Yeti on
top of the spaghetti. – In the middle? – Yup. So the object of the game
is to not let the Yeti fall in the bowl. Once we touch a noodle, we
have to take that noodle out and not let the Yeti fall in the bowl. Do you think you could play this game? – Yeah. – Okay, we’ll take turns. – I want to do that first. – Okay, you go first,
just touch one noddle and take that noodle out. Okay, now grab it, pull it out. Don’t let the Yeti fall. Don’t let the Yeti fall! – Oh, I did it. Do I have to put it in here? – No, just set it to the side. Whoever makes the Yeti fall has to put spaghetti on their face. – Real spaghetti? – Real spaghetti. – Okay. – Okay don’t let the Yeti fall. – [Adley] This one. If the Yeti falls from you,
you get spaghetti on your face. – Yeah. And if you make this Yeti fall, you get spaghetti on your face. Adley! He fell! – No. He didn’t!
– He’s touching the ground! He totally fell! Let’s put a spaghetti on your face. – In my mouth though. – Okay, hold on. (laughs loudly) – Whoever lets the Yeti
fall, one step down, gets one spaghetti on their face. – Okay. Re-do it. – Okay. – Since we already got him down. – Round three, Yeti on. – Yeti on the spaghetti. You have spaghetti all over your face. – I’m gonna go for this one. – Whoa, you’re going for a dangerous one. He moved so much. Remember, you get spaghetti
on your face if you lose. – [Adley] Okay. Gonna pull this one. – Wait, I’m still going. All right. Go. (gasps) You want spaghetti on your face. Do you want spaghetti on your face? Adley! Look it, I got two that time. It hit the ground! It hit the ground! It hit the ground! It hit the ground! You got spaghetti on your face. (Mom laughs loudly) – Put it back in. – You lose. – I lose. I’m not in this game anymore. – No? Who should be in the game? – Me, still. – Okay. (laughs) – So if we let the whole
body fall in, like this, we get the whole spaghetti on our face. – O my gosh!
– And we have to sip it up! But if we get one step on, like this, we get one spaghetti on our face. – Okay deal. So are we trying
to lose or not trying to lose? – Trying to not lose. – (laughs) Deal. Okay
let’s put spaghettis on. Are you ready for the Yeti? Oooh, that placement. Okay, who’s going first? – Me, me, me. – Okay. – Phew!
– Ooh, that’s a good one. Oh boy! Phew, got it! – My turn. – Oooh, he moved! – This is my turn. – My turn. You just went. – Whoa! You get that one mommy. – (gasps) How did he
not touch right there? He’s still surviving. – Okay, I get the two of them (gasps). The pick this one. – That’s dangerous, that’s dangerous! – Only one of them.
– Is he touching? – [Adley] Yeah. – [Mom] No. I don’t think he is yet. How is he not touching? Oh, shoot! He touched! – You get one spaghetti on your face. – [Mom] Oh, great! (laughter) All right, it’s your turn. – My turn. – Ha! Ha! Ha!
– That’s mine. – Your turn again. – I’m gonna take this one. – Oh ha! Ha! – I get one spaghetti on my face! – No. I think he’s all the way down. – No, he’s not. – All right, one spaghetti on your face. (Mom laughs) All right, my turn. Aie, I’m going for that one. (Adley giggles) Yes! – My turn. I’m gonna take two of them. – Wahahoo! Guess what this means, Adley? You get all the spaghetti on your face! Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Here, hold the Yeti, he’ll help you. Are you ready for the spaghetti? – Yes. – Okay, Yeti and Adley. (laughing loudly) Where did Adley go? (laughter) Are you gonna eat it now? – No. Thanks for watching Bye.
– Bye. (laughs) (rhythmic music)