Articles, Blog

Investigators: Charging hoverboard sparked fire

Investigators: Charging hoverboard sparked fire


FLAMES AND CAME CRASHING DOWN AS FIREFIGHTERS TRY TO KEEP IT FROM SPREADING. 3 3 3 Ñ12:05:15:16 Ñ>20 MINUTES AND THI WAS DOWN TO NOTHING. REPORTER: HE LIVES NEXT TO THE HOUSE THAT IS NOW A POLLOCK RUBBLE INVESTIGATO BLAME A MALFUNCTIONING HOVERBOARD BEING CHARGED IN THE BASEMENT.>>IT IS A SHAME THAT SOMEONE HAS TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THIS OVER A TOY THAT SHOULD NOT BE ON THE MARKET. ED: THE CHIEF TELLS ME THE

Be the First to comment.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *