– [Justine] Today, we are
waiting for a surprise from Nintendo and I
have absolutely no idea what it is, they wouldn’t tell me. They said bring some friends,
so I’ve got my friends. I’ve got Ed. I’ve got Jenna. There’s Matt’s computer. – He’s getting a haircut. – [Justine] What do you see? – I don’t see anything. – There’s a big van.
– Yeah. – There’s a big van.
– Big, big van. – Are we having a party? – Well, hopefully there’s
friends in that van. – Yeah, I hope so. – Do you want me to go investigate? Maybe they want you to come out. – [Ed] Wait a minute. – Hence the text.
– Should I come outside? – Do you want me to go
investigate what it is? – [Justine] No. – Do we? Do I?
– Oh dude! (laughing) – It’s exactly what I said it was. (laughing) – [Jenna] It’s killing you, huh? – [Justine] What? Oh my gosh, I’m so nervous. (laughing) (gasping) – Are you ready?
– [Jenna] Oh Matty. – I think so. – [Jenna] Matty is not
gonna be so thrilled about what’s happening right now. – [Justine] Matty come here honey. – [Ed] Matty. – Should I put him up in the bathroom? – Go in the bathroom.
– He’s not gonna like it. – Oh no.
– He’s not gonna like it. – Okay I’m closing my eyes. (laughs) – [Jenna] Oh gosh! – Oh hello.
(laughs) – Tell me when I can open them. – [Jenna] You can open ’em. (electronic laser)
(techno music) – Mario’s in my house! – Oh my!
(giggling) – We brought you a present! – Oh my gosh, hi, how are you? I’ll give you a hug. Thanks for coming! Oh my gosh this is incredible. – Oh man.
– Wow! – Mario’s also in shock.
(laughs) – [Justine] I’ve got to open it up. – [Ed] Oh yeah there ya go. – [Justine] Mario do you
want to watch it cut open? Come on over! Yay! Oh boy! (laughing) More balloons, oh my goodness! (gasping) Guys look! This is so cute! A princess tiara? This is incredible. – [Ed] Perfect. – Trophies?
– That’s incredible. – Oh man we’re having
a tournament tonight. Oh my goodness little flags, yes! Oh this is gonna be great, guys we’re having a Mario party today. Here’s a crown for you Jenn. – [Jenna] Thank you. – This is like a Mario Kart
party in a box, essentially. Wow, oh and these have mustaches too? – [Jenna] I wonder what
Matty thinks about Mario? – This is incredible. Oh yeah I had to put
the dog in the bathroom. Let’s see what he thinks about Mario. What is that Matty? – It’s a friend.
– Is this your friend Matty? – [Jenna] He’s like, I have no idea. – [Women] He’s so excited. – [Ed] Pretty excited. – [Jenna] Can we get a picture with Mario? – Yes gotta get a picture with Mario. – [Jenna] Okay. Yay. Alright ready? One, two, three. I’ll just take a bunch. – Guys this is by far the
most incredible surprise ever. Mario is here playing on my couch! We’re playing Mario Kart with Mario. Wow wow wow, this is so cool. I think Mario has to go home because he’s got to go, he’s got a big day. He’s got the launch of Mario Kart 8. So we’ll see you later Mario. Which that means now it’s me,
Jenna, and Ed versus battle. – [Ed] Oh yeah battle, we’ll play battle. – [Justine] Thanks for coming Mario, yay. – Alright guys we are going to be playing some Mario Kart 8 right now. Mario just left and Matt
you just missed Mario. – I know
– Just missed him. – I’m very disappointed about it. – So here, I’m playing
the blue controller, Matt’s playing with the two, Jenna’s playing with the two blue, you’re playing with the half. – [Ed] Mmm-hmm.
– So I guess let’s roll. Matt and I have been playing and ah, he beat me like 16 games in a row. – [Matt] 16 races in a row. – [Justine] Oh I think I’m
happy with our choices. Alright what are we going to play first? What do you guys want to play? – I’m up for whatever, what-ev-a. – Should we do a nice
little, I like this one. Uh, Ed do you have a preference? – Anything that has Shy Guy in it. – Moo Moo Meadows? So I’m top left, Matt. – Oh I’m good It’s basically, I can steer. That was really strange. – Oh God. – I got dizzy so I don’t know. I’m comin’ for you Mr. Blump. Oh, ah what’s up? – Blump, oh what’s up? – Blump, oh what’s up?
– I’m used to hearing it. – I got inked, I can’t see a thing. – Okay I lost, oh my god there’s a cow. Oh my goodness. – I can’t see anything. – Moo moo. – Moo moo who, who’s in first place? – Ed. – What? – Haven’t played Mario Kart in a year. – I haven’t played in a long time. – And you’re playing sideways controller. – Since Justine’s birthday. – I know. – Two to three years ago.
– Is that three birthdays ago? – That’s the last time that I played yeah. – That’s when this game came out. – You were so much younger then. – Oh, I was 21. – Classic Mario Kart. – Yo Matt, what’s up over there homie? – I just had to make sure I won, sorry. – Oh, you’re a pig. You’re a actual pig. – I had to, I’m sorry. – God, I could, slap you. – I can’t lose, my
reputation is on the line. (groaning) – At least you don’t have much to lose. – What did you get? (laughing) – Boy oh boy. – Oh wow I’m going backwards! Well I pressed the wrong button, my bad. – I didn’t know you could go backwards. – Yeah, me either well
guess what you can do? – [Jenna And Justine]
You can go backwards. – I was pressing the uh, oh– – Why can you?
– The more you know. – Because you get stuck on the wall. I go backwards quite
often when I hit walls. – I’m never backwards. – Really? – Yep, items with the Joy-Con sideways. New to me but I’m learning. – Well that’s good
because you like learning. – That’s all I do.
– All I do is, oh my gosh, all I do is learn learn
learn no matter what. (group groaning) – Whoever just lightninged just
saved me so much, thank you. – You did I was comin for you.
– Saved you? – Yeah I got saved by that
because there was a red shell on my butt.
– Butt. And it slowed everybody down and I didn’t get hit by a red shell anymore. Alright well eat it. – Well, I basically haven’t used anything because I don’t even know what I’m doing. – Are, are you guys still racing? – Shut up Matt. – I got it inked, I got inked. (Justine groans) – Everyone is still racing what– (groaning) – And by inked I mean I went into myself. Oh I had a very bad lap. – I mean, that’s why I
don’t have a controller. – I had a very bad lap. – Do you think it’s hard to
play with a half controller? – No, only when you go to use items. Look at the way Link sits in the kart. – Yeah his knees are all pressed up. – That’s like the Squatch mobile. – Oh gosh, I’ve been
trying to get rid of that. Does somebody want it, do
you want my Squatch mobile? – Matt has room in his belt. – I planned it I’m swimming, I’m swimming. – Alright, well I’m in fourth
that I’m just swimming my way. – What the Hell, somebody already go that far ahead and dropped bananas? – Me, I shot ’em forward. – I’m playing a special game where I– – Oh that’s how it works I forgot. – Turning the controller
does fine tune turning. – Really? – Oh. – Yeah, and that might
have been why I was– – So finely tuned? – So finely tuned into eight place. – Computer princess. – Computer Princess? That sounds like a nice screen name. – I am getting so unlucky. – Well I’m in ninth,
so I’m basically last. – He like, stole my wallet. (chuckles) – He stole your wallet.
– He’s so mean to me. I just go inked and
fell off that big jump. – Wait till he unleashes it. – Why did everyone just pass me up? I don’t have my sand tires on. – I didn’t even know
there’s an eleventh place until I got into it just now. (chuckles) – I need my sand tires. Mommy, are you still racin’? – Finally. – Let the final scores tally up. – 17 times. – Wait me and you are tied. – Oh shoot. – I need you– – Going into the last race. – I need you to not post
this video on YouTube because I feel like people
are gonna to start calling me and telling me how bad I am at Mario Kart. – Ed. – Don’t answer. – I saw that video. – Well. – Don’t answer, you’re playing with half a controller. – Everyone be quiet, it’s
down to this, me and Justine. – I’m gonna come and beat
you guys, bo countdown. I came in ninth so I’m basically just fighting for my reputation. – Yeah I can just turn the controllers. – I was wondering if I have that too. – This is like driving in Los Angeles. I like to, throw things out the window. – What? – I’m just kidding. I have no idea what I’m
even saying, I’m delusional. – Who did it? – Who did it?
– I think the computer. – Don’t give him the– – Don’t give him the stick. – Give him the stick,
don’t give him the stick. – Don’t give him the stick. – Hey kid, I’m a computer. – Alright well, I just accidentally– – Help computer. – Stop all the–
– Well that’s cold-hearted. – I’m super slow with my little kart. Oh my god I just spun out. Because I am so oh geeze. The stick. – Oh wow it didn’t give me the jump. – Aw I’m sorry. (Justine groans) Are you guys still racing? – Nice one. – I’m sweaty, I’m sweaty, I’m sweaty. – Shoot.
– I gave him the stick. – This is gonna propel me
all the way up to last place. – Aw nice Jenna. – Aw guys I didn’t win. – I did horrible. – Why did you speed past the leader board? In which it showed me winning? – I wanted to go as quick as I could. – Did you PB? – Except in the race. (Justine groans) – Alright guys well that’s the Grand Prix that we just played now
let’s play some battle. How about it? – Bat-tle. – Let’s look at Matt win. – Hello last place, nice to meet you. – Are we ready? To come and get it na na na na. – Oh you can switch your
steering right here. – Wait, you can switch
your steering into what? – See if I press the Y button or the sideways B button on mine. – Oo Urchin Underpass,
should we do that one? – Yep. – Oo, it’s like a wait a minute
– Splitoons. – Yeah, oh my god, everyone
is gonna get splatted. Splat.
– Splat splat. – We’re Splitoonin? – Don’t go backwards Jenna. Good girl. Splat. – Oh wow. – Oh my god I almost splatted myself. – Remember how good I was
at battle mode at the– – No I don’t remember. – But do you remember I was also good? So I would like to make
sure you all remember. – As long as we both remember
that we were both good. – We both were good. – But do you remember when I was good. – Shoot who did that to me? – Me.
– Me. It was me. – It was me. – I had fire balls. – Oh. – What did you have? – Fire, shells.
– Aw I got split splat. – Split splat.
– Split splat. – Oo how many balloons do y’all got left? – Five. – Oh, I seem to have
lost two in my mission. – I’m not doing well. – Well if I lose again then
I think that I am the loser. – Yep, I just took somebody out. Wario it looked like. – I just don’t seem to know the map. – Wow was that perfect timing. – Wow that was me trying to get you too. – Well how about you go get someone else? – I’ll get you. Alright I’ll go for Luigi next. – No that’s me, I’m uige. – Alright, then I’ll go for Luigi. – That’s me. – His brother, Luigi. Oh no banana. – Huh, whoa whoa oh no. – Wait a minute how did I lose one? – Oh my god, wait can I steal balloons? – You can. – How did you just steal my balloon? – Do you have a black
one? Oh yeah you can. – Did you just steal mine? – Look how many balloons you’ve got. There all different people’s balloons. You stole one from me. – Yeah but how?
– How do you steal them? – I think you do like a crash
into them and it takes them. – Because someone just crashed
into me and I lost a balloon. – Me, I’ve got a crown on. – Yeah that’s how I lost it. – Well I don’t like this game anymore. – Aw I just wrecked my (mumbles). I just wrecked my vocabulary. – Wait you came back? – You get three balloons on your second. – So wait so– – And then it tells you how
many you earned I think. – Huh. – I’m super confused. – Who’s dated Luigi? – Oh boy oh boy Toad. – Who’s Toad?
– Wait what happened I’m Toad. – Yeah, and you’ve got six points. – We could do that.
– It’s a little late now. – Let’s do Lunar Colony. – We’re already deep inside
the belly of the beast. – This looks like a Star Wars map. – It’s Lunar Colony. – What I’ve gathered, is that
there’s other people in here. (laughing)
– Yep. – And it took me that long to realize. – Forensics degree. – Loving my degree. – I only like saw you guys. – Open your eyes. – Loving intelligence. – Yeah you guys are blind. – That’s a tiny screen. I’ve only got like at
least 32 inches to look at. (chuckling) – You alright there? – No, I’m not. – Well I want to go for you guys. – Stop that. – I am Link. – Okay well Bowser hit
me, so Bowser’s hit me. – I’m just sending off green
shells as fast as I can. – Me too, going after. – Oh wait what’s this feather do? – You jump. – What? – Yeah, its like a big jump for escaping. – What a dumb power-up. – Oh no that’s incredible. – Alright wait so how do
you take the balloons? Does that keep going?
– Oh I hit a banana. (phone dings) – I have a crown. – I think if you really ram into somebody, it takes their balloon.
– What does the feather do? – It makes you jump. – Oh duh. – Sorry Matty you didn’t like that noise, I didn’t like it either. – Peach, eat my bleach. (Justine gasps) – Well I seem to not be– – Aw crap, I’m not doin’ so hot. – What am I gonna wanna speed up for? – Oh I found a pile of boulders. – Toad get wrecked. – That was mean. – That’s what I was shootin’ for. – There’s no root. – There’s no direction. – Everyone’s going the other way. – I’m going the other way. – Well then turn around and go get him. – Oo I want to go here. – See I’m a do a youie. – Who keeps hitting me? – Is it friends? Is it foe? Is it the computer? – Oh my god I just ran
into World War Three. – I don’t know I have a crown too. – You just took it from me then. – Oh no I’m dead. – Oh me too I got dead. – Aw they take your balloons back and then they put you back in the game. – I thought I was dead. – I’m not very good at Battle. – Battle. Honestly I’m just like
hoping that someone… Wait I sidelined you. Somethin’ just happened. – Oh I did so bad.
– I made fifth place. – Oh shoot what happened, we
didn’t even get the score. – Doin’ items is actually kinda– – Who won? – You did you crushed, you got 12 kills. – Wow, let’s play Sweet Sweet Kingdom. – I’m gonna sweet– – I hate this color of happiness. – I love pastels. – All I see is black. (game pings) – Real into the pastels. – Is that what these are called pastels? – Yeah. – Well I’ve got green
shells and I’m off punting. – Matt you didn’t know what pastels were? – Nah I don’t know much. – All I know is breathing and fine dining. – Breathing? – [Justine and Jenna] Wait fine dining? – Yeah you might wanna change your bio. – Oh I got dry bones. – Well apparently none of
you guys have ever seen Sponge Bob Square Pants
– No. so I guess that reference went
right over you guys’ heads. – That means you’re old, all of you. – He knows Sponge Bob. – Sponge Bob has been around for 20 years. – He does not know pastel colors. – Sponge Bob had not been around
for 20 years because I saw the premier of Sponge Bob
Square Pants and I’m 24. – Yeah well if you relate
to something it doesn’t mean it just started when you saw it. – Yes it does. – The premier? – I remember, I remember the premier. – You went to the premier?
– The premier? – No the first episode ever aired. All I did was watch Nickelodeon
as a kid, I had no friends. – I died, oh, man I didn’t do well. (groaning) – Oh gosh, ah, I just killed myself. – I’m not sure are you gonna be happy? – You gonna bring me back? – Yeah what am I gonna do?
– More ballons balls. – Hang out with Matt more? – I’m gonna be real happy. (laughing) – Matt’ll be like check out this cool pastel jacket I just got. – That part where I put the
three shells right in the wall. – I finish. – Finish.
– Wait. – Goose egg. – Did I win and I died twice?
– I’m not very good at battle. – Oh gosh. – I died twice. – Look at the. – Who got 17? – Me.
– Justine. – And I
(mumbling) I think I’m good at, I
think U’m good at batt-le. – Batt-le. – When did Sponge Bob
Square Pants premiere? May 1st, 1999. I said I was maybe
– I was ten. nine or ten, I was actually seven. – So you were wrong and
she was closer cause you were three years off,
she was two years off. – Three? No. – I said 20 years ago. – She said 20 years ago
so she’s two years off, you said you were nine, you were six, you were three years off. – Oh wise. – I won.
– Good job. – Okay let’s play one
more, one more, one more. – Oh wow you can.
– Computer, no com. – No com. – Oh yeah okay what should we play? Which one do we want? – Is it we’re playing
with everyone or just us? – Just us four. – We did Battle Stadium. We didn’t do Dragon Palace, Luigi Mansion. – Let’s do dragon Palace. (game chiming) – Let’s go.
– Yup. (upbeat music) – Alight.
– In success. – In success? – Matty you can’t go back
there, my body is there. – Oh wow there’s a map, I
didn’t know there was a map. – There’s a map? – Yeah look in the middle. – Has that been here the whole time? – I thought that was an outlet. – I’m gonna do one continuous
drift in the center. (gasps) – Gold sparks the entire
time, and when I unleash it I’m only unleashing it for the next racer. – I’m just gonna send off green shells for everyone to deal with eventually. – That’s what I was doing Ed. – Boom. – My controller’s messed up again. – Anyone who’s been watching my screen, scrub back and watch my amazingness. – Anyone that’s been watching mine, don’t bother I’m awful.
– Awful. – I’m behind somebody. – One continuation.
– Shy Guy. (controller clicking) – Shy away from that. – Get away from me, yeah
see I unleashed my drift. – Is the door gonna open? – Aw this door better open dudes. – Can you go like that? – Aw you drive right through it, nice. (laughing)
– Wow. – I was like, why isn’t the door opening? Did you get my balloon? – I did and I got kinged.
– Oh my gosh. I got king business for it too. (chuckling) – Shy guy. I’m getting snubbed.
– Where’s Shy Guy at? – King Shy Guy. Oh no banana. – That was my banana.
(gasping) – I avoided that. (cheering) – Another one boy If you don’t I’m snakin. – I haven’t killed anyone yet. (high pitched mocking)
– Me Either. – I threw out some green shells, have fun. – Deal with the
repercussions of my actions. – Oh yeah, I’m outside, you guys are all stuck inside being dumbos. – Yeah I haven’t actually
gotten any points. – Well I went outside
and ya’ll went inside. – I’m going outside now. – I need to find a person. (whining) – Well I have boomerang doom. – I have zero, see Jenn has one. – I do? – Are you Luigi? – Yeah it must be recent though. – Matt’s peeking at the map. – Yeah no map. – Oh I’m sorry I’m using the
resources to my advantage. Of which the game is supplying to me. – Who wants this flicker,
flicker flame baby? – I’m doing absolutely awful. – Trash. – Maybe I should just stop this video. (laughing) – I’m getting my butt kicked. – Oh I did terrible. (game chiming) – Ed’s gonna win. – Shoot Toad. – C-G Ed. – Oh snap. – We tied.
– Great game. – Awfulness. (uplifting music) – Trash. I’m sweating. – Alight well I guess that’s it. – Alight guys thanks so much for watching. – Thank you. – If you enjoy Mario Kart thumbs up. Okay bye.
(laughing) That’s all I’ve got. See ya. (electronic music)