Articles, Blog

Trending Tech: Hoverboard Destroys Home

Trending Tech: Hoverboard Destroys Home


-This holiday’s hottest tech gift is actually on fire, and for one family in Louisiana, a recently gifted hoverboard nearly destroyed their lives. Jessica Horn gave her son a hoverboard from a company called Fit Turbo, which was ordered on amazon.com. Just one day after using it, Jessica’s son was charging the battery when suddenly flames began shooting from both ends. Their home was destroyed, and they nearly lost their dog. As this is not the first instance of a hoverboard-related fire, authorities do encourage consumers to purchase hoverboards through reputable retailers. The family has set up a GoFundMe page to recuperate losses.

Be the First to comment.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *