– Whoa! – Whoo! (yelling) (cheering) – Welcome back to What’s Inside. Today we have an interesting one. When I was at CES back in January of 2018, I saw a product that I
thought was super interesting. – [Lincoln] Drifting Board. – Drifting Board. There were these shoes
that you put on your feet and they’re like a Segway or hover board. – That’s what shoes do. You put them on your feet. – Yes, you do put ’em on your feet. And you basically can
just ride along the ground like a Segway. We have a friend named Keaton, he has a channel called Techsmartt. He’s in L.A. We are in L.A. You’ve probably seen a couple
of our videos from here. We hit him up, because he has the actual Segway version, and also the Koowheel ones. So we want to see what’s inside of a cheap Chinese knockoff version
of the hover wheels, versus the expensive hover wheels. Are these the new trend, or are they gonna fade away and die like the regular hover boards did? – They’re not dead. – They’re dead. – Oh. – Or they exploded in people’s houses ’cause the batteries didn’t work. – Yeah, that too. – This video might get dangerous. – Probably will. (upbeat music) – [Daniel] All right here it is. Hello. Hello. Open the door. (laughs) – Hi! – Hey. Oh, it was inside I didn’t know you were coming. – That’s the tool, that’s the right one. This is the Techsmartt HQ right here. It’s a lot nicer than our office. Okay, before we get into the hover shoes, and all the different hover shoes, got a few questions. – I’m gonna hold the hammer. I feel cool, it’s like my microphone. – [Daniel] How many things
do you have in this office that say supreme on them? – Oh, geez. (soft piano music) It’s out of my control. I’m not buying it anymore. – [Daniel] We already found this. What’s up with this? – Oh, this is.
– [Daniel] It’s a brick. – That’s a supreme brick. So this costs 30 bucks retail, $30 for a brick. So stupid. I know it was dumb. (laughs) Dan, you asked. – [Daniel] Here we go. Supreme boards. We got Kermit the Frog, three different colors. – There’s one down here. – [Daniel] Oh, and a pink one. He’s hiding one under the bed. – [Keaton] Oh, stop it, stop it, Lincoln. Don’t go under there. There’s a lotta boards
under there, Lincoln, be careful. – [Daniel] Supreme magazines. That’s a thing? That’s a real thing? – I bought this, I was a young kid when I bought this. (soft piano music) And I mean last year. But it doesn’t matter it. – [Daniel] And then look at this. Supreme everywhere. – Let’s go wait outside. I’m done with supremes. It’s not who I am anymore, Dan. (laughter) I don’t wear that. – Hype beast coming through. And then also, this is the fancy office. This is what you see in
the background right here. And then look, what you don’t see is where actually you
have a giant office space with, like, noise dampening stuff up here. Where’d Lincoln go? (laughing) Look at Lincoln. – Oh man, not even the floss? Let’s do the. (Daniel laughing) I almost fell over. – [Daniel] That is a cool hat. Even though Lincoln doesn’t
know how to put it on straight, it’s still cool. – Wait was it not straight? – [Daniel] No it’s never straight. Right here on the ground, we found them, guys. Here’s the Koowheel. These are the ones you can buy right now. Here’s the Drifting Board, and then we’ve got the Segway. – These are the OG’s, so. – [Daniel] How many people
in the world have these? – I’d say less than 10. – [Daniel] Wow. – Justine has a pair, and we have a pair. I don’t know anyone else that has a pair. But Dan, had these to start. – [Daniel] Nobody has these. – No one has these. – [Daniel] Wow. – Did you rob CES? – Okay, so I got those at CES, but now what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna change my vlogging
camera that shoots in 4K, and we’re gonna switch over to the setup.
– To the fancy one. – The fancy setup. You ready for this? Ready. Given ’em a snap or
something to make it happen. (fingers snapping) And we’re back.
– Whoa. – Wow look at this. (Lincoln laughs) Now that was really just editing, if you didn’t know. – No, it was, it probably took us 10 minutes
to get to the stock, so. – Okay, so this is the Drift Board, which I, I mean, I gotta give ’em credit because their logo on the top is money. That is, that is super cool. – Oh, it couldn’t of been better. The guy with the sunglasses. – Dude it’s like the Michelin Man. – [Daniel] Look at that. – [Keaton] It’s the Michelin Man, like the tire guy. – Yeah, like you see that, and you’re like, I have
to have these shoes. – Whoa! Dan, see what I’m talking about? – So this is the difference. One of the wheels is just normal, the other one has the motor, see? – No way! – And they have two wheels, so they’re not even hovering. But I tried them. (electronic beeping) (Keaton gasping) They still have a little bit of juice ’em. They’re not the same as the other ones, because Lincoln, show
us what these ones do. – These ones go vroom vroom, like a turtle. – No.
(electronic beep) – These are basically
levitating hover shoes. To turn these on it’s super simple. (electronic beeps) Hit the button there. – Whoa, your table. (Keaton sighs) We were supposed to keep
this careful and not ruin it. I did not do that. (laughing) (electronic beeping) – All right, there we go. – Okay, they’re good at peeling out. Segway didn’t ever come
out with the hover boards that you saw that were the trend. If you remember those hover boards that people would stand on, they were super cool. We did a video, it was one of our first videos to hit like three million
views or something crazy. We had fun on them. (leaves rustling) And Segway definitely
missed the boat on that. They came out with some weird ones where you put, like, a
stick in between your legs. – That was.
– I got it, I got it. I have one. – Of course.
– Wait really? – [Keaton] Yeah.
– Of course he’s got one. – They were so weird. – They were weird. – Yeah. Looked painful too. – These. These are the guys. This is what Segway the
company Ninebot, I guess, came out with to combat them losing all the market share in the space that they
should’ve really owned, really. – This was the first hover
board that didn’t catch on fire, and it was weird,
– That’s good. – with the stick. But the range, there’s an app. – We’ll put a link to his video up here and you guys can check it out, like the full review of this. – So the W ones cost 399 bucks, and they’re not out yet. You can preorder them. These are called the Koowheels, they go for. – They’re very, very cool. The good thing is they
don’t catch on fire, so they’re more cool in that way. – These go for 499 bucks. – You gotta see the video
of him reviewing these riding them all around. We need to go outside and at least try it a little bit first. – Let’s go outside. Oh, and there’s straps. Do those have straps? – Yeah, you hold ’em by the wheels, it’s cool. – Oh, that’s why it’s the coolest wheel. (Daniel laughs) – [Daniel] Here we go. The Koowheels. – The cool wheels. – [Daniel] You be the responsible one, help him out, teach him how to do this. – [Daniel] Oh, there it goes. – How far can you go by yourself? (upbeat music) – All right, ready Link? This takes three seconds to learn. One foot, one foot, ride. – [Daniel] That looks easy enough. – You got this? And that one there. All right, I’m a walk you around now. – One sec. – Make sure your legs
don’t come too far apart. – Yeah, that would hurt. – You’re good. – [Daniel] Got it. You’re going so fast, look at you. – [Keaton] Oh, dude, you totally got this. – [Daniel] Wow, that
looks like a lot of fun. – Proud dad, Dan is so proud. – I gotta be honest here, it’s not looking like it’s that much fun. Okay, let’s see how fast you can go. If you can go from here to
the car in less than a minute, I’ll buy you a milkshake. Ready, go. (dramatic music) – I want the milkshake. – [Daniel] He want’s a milkshake, he says. Oh, took a minute and one second. – Ooh. – You guys can be the judges. You saw the timer. No, I think you earned that. Good job, buddy.
– Yes. – [Daniel] All right my turn. – [Keaton] Whoa Dan, you got that. – Here we go. – [Keaton] Whoa. (Daniel yells) – Oh geez. We can vlog while we do this, come on. – We can case in ice that. – Check this out. – [Keaton] Oh, and Casey got a pair. – Actually, yeah. I think I did see Casey do a video on this in New York City with these. I can see why he was a
little uncomfortable. Like, top speed. (scoffs) That feels like top speed. And I can walk faster than that. All right speed test. Let me see the fastest you can go. – You can train to be a figure skater. – [Daniel] Yeah, that’s pretty quick. That is quick. This right now, you are witnessing top
speed and top moves. Now the Chinese ones. These are the cheap ones
that I got in China. One of them does not have a motor on it. It comes with a remote, that has a lot of buttons. Way more than you would think. (playful music) Oh, you can’t even put
your foot on that right. Okay. I can’t even stand on it. It’s like impossible. Okay, I’m on. Ho ho. Whoa! Whoa! (laughter) Do you want to try it, Lincoln? – No! – Keaton, do you want to try it at all? – If I do it, can I get a milkshake? – Yes. So hold on as much as you need on this. – Yeah, I’ll give it a try. Ho. That is. – Okay, hold on again. – How? How does one? All right, Dan, I’ll just hold on to you. – Ho, ho, ho. See that? – Hey, guys. We did it. – Milkshake. You get a milkshake. – I’m terrified. I’m terrified. I’m cool. Wheels. Whoa!
– Oh! – I didn’t think I could ride it. – That’s a world record right there. – I think the only record too. – Yes. – No one else has these. – This is the Beats by Dre hover boards. Do not buy them. – Whoa. Check out how bent that is. – Oh did you see that? (cheering) (slow motion explosion) – [Lincoln] Ooh. – [Daniel] Oh. – For Narnia. – Yeah. (cheering) Yes. (slow motion yelling) – [Daniel] Here’s the off brand one. – Look at those wires. – [Daniel] This thing. – Don’t touch the battery. I don’t think that’s a good idea. It could explode.
– [Daniel] Oh, come on. I’ve touched batteries before. Oh geez. No, just kidding. Okay, so here’s the battery circuit here. How many do we have? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Check this thing out. – What is that? – I’m curious to see the difference between the brains of this one and the batteries of this one, versus the one that costs $400. The hover shoe, the inside of it. – [Lincoln] I like how they have purple batteries on this one, that’s cool. – How many batteries do we have? One, two, three, four, five. Only five. One of the differences is you can kind of see down here, you can kind of see the metal. The wheel does have a big
part of the motor inside of it where the other one, it’s not much of a motor. They do look like they’re very similar. And I’m sure they came from
like this same factory, the same plant. – [Keaton] This one says Samsung, the other doesn’t. – Definitely a lot more brains on this side of things, that’s. How much is this thing again? – 500 bucks? – 500 bucks. We’ll put a link to the
description of this thing if you’re interested in getting it. It is kind of fun, but you’ve got to have
some mad skills like Keaton to be able to even ride this thing. – Yeah. – Thanks to Keaton for showing us this. And guys, we filmed a
video on Keaton’s channel. Five of the strangest cell
phone cases you’ve ever seen. – Think weird. – The weirdest iPhone cases
you’ll ever see in the world. – Go watch us. Subscribe to Techsmartt.
– Thank you. – For lots of fun tech videos. Hope you guys like this. – Good bye. – That was fun. (plastic rattling) (explosion) – Bye, guys. Subscribe. See you later. – [Daniel] See ya later, buddy. (laughs)